Friday, September 11, 2009

Yesterday morning... I went to breakfast, and my host mother began speaking of the disastrous previous night and chopsticks. I became a little upset and left the room, and when I returned all of my morning rice had been rolled up into a piece of seaweed and placed in my rice bowl. It was a kind gesture...
I was kindly corrected by a friend in regard to my interpretation of "purikura." The word's actual meaning is print club, not print camera.
I went with a friend to purchase a cell phone yesterday, and with two of us there, it took a total of four hours. I still have no idea how to use my phone.
I was also up quite late last night finishing homework. I went on a very nice walk with my two host siblings, but we then ate a late dinner, and I did not start my homework until late at night, and then it took over an hour to complete.
I need this weekend to get my life back in order. Laundry, cleaning, organizing, studying...

1 comment:

  1. Dana! we miss you! but its good to read this, you're not missing much here, it hot again! keep practicing those chopsticks!!!
    <3 Maya

    ReplyDelete